South Fort Worth RPG Campaigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued...

Post  Admin Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Ok everyone, the "Story so far" post has the action so far. Here's the list of initiative for the remainder of the combat round.

Character Initiative Attacks left for round
Joshua Nightsbane 20 1
James Malloy 8 1
Axen 18 1
Siphon Frost 24 2
Teron 3 0
Ashley 19 0
Erebus 20 3

Spider Skull-Walker 1 20 1
Psi-Stalker 1 17 2
Dog Boy 1 6 1
Dog Boy 2 7 1
Dog Boy 3 18 1
CS Grunt 18 1
CS Grunt 3 1
CS Grunt 19 1
CS Striker Cyborg 14 2

Everyone who still has attacks, make your posts. You have until next Friday night to post or your turn is forfeit. At that time I'll post the npc actions.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fwrifts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Re: The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued...

Post  Frost Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:25 am

(Siphon) initiative = 24; 5 attacks/round

Still in control of the spider walker I'll continue to power down life support and raise temperature as I send a short burst message to everyone with-in .5km "stand down coalition dogs your out gunned" as I rotate the head towards the enemy for intimidation
Intimidate Skill: 70%
Intimidate Roll:58% http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3207541/
Attack Damage: N/A
Cost of attack:
Attacks left in round: 1

Body Armor: Dead Boy (town version)
MDC by Location: Body: 39; Head: 35; Legs: 24; Arms: 15
Frost
Frost

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Re: The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued...

Post  Anamtiene Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:45 am

(Nightsbane) initiative = 20; 7 attacks/round

Joshua Begins to step a very short distance to reduce the possibility of hitting the spider by mistake. "All who have Fire Arms in Hand Are Dead!!!" Josh's gleaming glitter boy's boom gun levels down on the closest enemy combatant who currently had a fire arm. The pylons burrowed into the Earth and the back booster stabilizers kicked in as he Punctuated his statement with the howling blast of the "Boom Gun". The flechette round tore through the air, Generating the Famous Sonic Boom the Glitter Boy is known for.
(favoring a non-dog boy due to Josh's limited knowledge of the treatment towards Dog Boys as second class citizens)

The Shot 1d20+5 → [7,5] = (12)
Attack Roll and bonuses: 7, +2 laser targeting, +2 with boomgun/railgun/cannon, +1 weapon systems
Final Attack Roll: 12
Attack Damage: 3d6 → [4,3,1] = (8)x10 = 80 MDC Link
Cost of attack: 1 attack
Attacks left in round: 0
Effects of Attack: Everyone within 200 ft suffers -8 to initiative and -3 to parry/dodge for 2d4 minutes or 1d4 for anyone with with environmental armor, sound dampening augments, or in light M.D. vehicle or body armor.

Glitter Body Armor: M.D.C. by Location:
Right Forearm Rail Gun (Boom Gun) — 175
Head — 290
Hands (2) — 100 each
Arms (2) — 270 each
Main Body — 672
Legs (2) — 450 each
Reinforced Pilot's Compartment — 110

Link
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3210684/

Anamtiene
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anamtiene Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:12 am

(Erebus) Initiative: 20, attacks/round:7

I yell out "Set down your arms and I will not kill you on my word of honor." I then attack the psi-Stalker with my Psi-Sword. I also and get ready to switch weapons to one less likely to kill, but I'm not willing to disarm myself if they try to trick me.

Attack Roll: 1d20 → [18] = (18)
Attack Roll and bonuses: 18, +1 WP Sword,
Final Attack Roll: 19
Attack Damage: 1d6 → [3] = (3)MD x2(critical strike) = 6MD
Link http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3212672/
Attacks left per round: 2

Cyber-Armor: A.R 16
MDC by Location: Chest:50, Back/Shoulder Blades: 15 ea, Upper Legs: 15 ea, Arms: 10 ea, Shoulders: 8 ea
Body Armor: Crusader (movement -15%)
MDC by Location: Body:67, Head: 50, Legs: 50 ea, Arms: 30 ea

Rolled on: Oct. 6, 2011, 11 p.m.
Link Character
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/search/907514

Anamtiene
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Axen's Move

Post  Admin Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:01 pm

As reported to me by Axen in the format I posted:

(Axen) Initiative = 18; 4 attacks/round

I swoop down from the top of the Spider Skull Walker towards the heads of the Dog Boys and Psi-Stalker. As I near the group and all of them are within 30 feet of me, I cast a Thunderclap while roaring out "Know my wrath!".

Attack Roll and bonuses: Self HF=17, Tunderclap HF=9
Final Attack Roll: N/A
Attack Damage: N/A effect(+5 initiative, and +1 strike/parry/dodge)
Cost of attack: 4 PPE

MDC Creature: 268

Self: Horror Factor 17, Thunderclap HF = 8. If Dog pack fails save vs. Axen HF, they fail thunderclap save.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Coalition Forces Actions

Post  Admin Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:40 pm

(Spider Skull-Walker) 18 for initiative, 4 attacks/round

The pilots of the Skull-Walker frantically try to regain control of their vehicle. Their shout of "We've lost all control" goes unheard by all.
Attack Roll and bonuses: N/A
Cost of attack: N/A
Attacks left in round:0

(Psi-Stalker) 15 for initiative, 5 attacks/round

The Psi-Stalker orders his Dog Pack to focus all shots on the man with the laser rifle. He then follows his own order and aims and fires at Teron with his laser rifle.

Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20 → 15 + 2 = 17 Link
Final Attack Roll: 17
Attack Damage: 2d6 → [4,3] = (7) MDC Link
Cost of attack: 2 attacks

(Dog Boy 1) Initiative=6, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+3 → [16,3] = (19) Link

(Dog Boy 2) Initiative=7, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+3 → [18,3] = (21) Link

(Dog Boy 3) Initiative=18, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+3 → [7,3] = (10) Link

The Coalition Cyborg Calls out that the enemy Cyborg is his and for the three Grunts to focus on "that damn Cyber Knight". The Grunts level their rifles at Erebus and shoot off short bursts.

(CS Grunt 1) Initiative=16, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+2 → [1,2] = (3) Link
Final Attack Roll: 3 Misses Erebus, hits the Psi-Stalker
Attack Damage: 6d6 → [1,4,5,6,1,4] = (21) MDC Link
Cost of attack: 1 attacks

(CS Grunt 2) Initiative=3, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+2 → [8,2] = (10) Link
Final Attack Roll: 10
Attack Damage: 6d6 → [4,2,3,3,5,3] = (20) MD Link

(CS Grunt 3) Initiative=19, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+2 → [13,2] = (15) Link
Final Attack Roll: 15
Attack Damage: 6d6 → [5,4,3,3,6,1] = (22) MD Link

CS Striker Cyborg Initiative=14, 5 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+3 → [13,3] = (16)
Final Attack Roll: 16
Attack Damage: 6d6+6 → [3,4,3,6,5,5,6] = (32) MDC Link

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Frost Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:03 pm

(Siphon) initiative = 24; 5 attacks/round

Now that I see they have a death wish first thing is jam the parachutes for the Ejector seats by causing a malfunction with the parachutes program then launch them. I also place a password on the system in atlantean as I take a pot shot at the man/psi-stalker who just sentenced his men to death with the Spider Rail Guns(burst)

Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20 → 11 + 7 = 18 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3216178/
Final Attack Roll: 18
Attack Damage: 2d4x10 → (50) MDC http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3216182/

Frost
Frost

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Combat Results #2

Post  Admin Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:07 pm

The Spider Skull-Walker Turns to face the group of Coalition Grunts and Cyborg. A loud computerized voice shouts out "Stand down Coalition Dogs, you're out gunned." All of the Coalition soldiers look back at the Skull-Walker, stunned expressions on their faces. At nearly the same time, Joshua Nightsbane shouts out, "All who have firearms in hand are dead!!!" Josh's gleaming glitter boy's boom gun levels down on the closest Coalition Grunt who currently had a firearm. The pylons burrowed into the Earth and the back booster stabilizers kicked in as he punctuated his statement with the howling blast of the "Boom Gun". The flechette round tore through the air, generating the famous sonic boom the Glitter Boy is known for. The blast rips into Coalition Grunt 3, shattering his body armor and tearing his body in half. Bits of armor and gore splatter the trees around. Erebus slashes out at the Psi-Stalker with his psi-sword, dealing 6 MD to the Psi-Stalker.

Axen launches himself off of the Spider Skull-Walker when he feels it turn beneath his feet. Seeing his charge in a beleaguered situation, Axen lets loose a thunderclap while roaring out "Know my wrath!" just above the heads of the Psi-Stalker and Dog Pack. Two of the Dog Boys are momentarily stunned, while the Psi-Stalker and the last Dog Boy ignore the roar (Link). However, the sudden thunderclap above their heads stuns them (Link).

Among the Coalition Grunts, upon seeing his friend completely obliterated next to him, one of the Grunts' shot at Erebus goes wide and hits the Psi-Stalker with a burst of laser fire for 21 MD. The CS Cyborg lets loose a blast from his Particle Beam Rifle, which smashes into Malloy for 32 MD. The last Grunt fires of blast from his C-12 laser rifle at Erebus for 20 MD.

Combat Damage Results:
CS Grunt 3 KIA
Psi-Stalker -27 MD to body
Malloy -32 MD to body
Erebus -20 Md to body
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Final Attack for Round 1

Post  Admin Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Just after the Combat Cyborg orders the Grunts to attack and fires upon Malloy, The Spider Skull Walker fires a burst of flechettes from the rail gun into the CS Cyborg. The Cyborg's armor is riddled with indentions and holes, but remains standing.

The next round of combat begins now. Everyone needs to review to Forum based combat tutorial I posted. You will need to re-roll your initiative for this next round.

An important note, make sure you post a roll for Parry when you post your action. Parrying doesn't use up an attack, but dodging does. If you want to possibly use a dodge, roll for it, and if the enemy would hit you, the dodge will take affect, but if the attack misses you, you won't dodge and won't loose an attack.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Axen's move

Post  Finn Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Axen 13 for initiative = 13; 4 attacks/round1d20=13

I Firebolt the nearest enemy who looks the most damaged.
Attack Roll and bonuses: 14, +4 to strike
1d20=14
Final Attack Roll: 18
Attack Damage: 16 MDC 4d6=16
Cost of attack: 7 PPE
Parry/Dodge: 1 + 1 = 2 1d20=1
Attacks left in round: 3

Body Armor: None
MDC by Location: Body:268

Finn

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Siphon Move

Post  Frost Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:15 pm

(Siphon) [10+7] = (17) for initiative http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3222348/
5 attacks/round

For my first action i'm going open fire with Spider-Skull Walker rail gun using a called shot at the head to attack the coalition cyborg and on allied channel ask for the glitter boy to aim for the head of the coalition cyborg preferably on the forehead explain later

Attack Roll and bonuses: [6,7] = (13) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3222471/ +1 W.P. Heavy Military Weapons
Final Attack Roll: 14
Attack Damage: 2d4 → [2,4] = (6) MDC http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3228394/
Cost of attack: 2 melee rounds
Parry/Dodge: Parry 7 using TK force field 7feet wide encircle on me (cost 30 I.S.P.) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3222558/

Body Armor: Dead Boy (town version) (movement -5%)
MDC by Location: Body:39, Head: 35, Legs: 30 ea, Arms: 16 ea
Frost
Frost

Back to top Go down

Post  Anamtiene Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Receiving the radio msg, Josh get ready to fire off another shot.
Initiative 12 (11, 1)

Getting my shot ready I level my BOOM Gun at the head of the cyborg. I recalled all the memories of shooting Womp rats with my rifle from when I was younger. I aim carefully, taking a little extra time to make it perfect before squeezing off a sonic shot. The lights show green, the on-board targeting system aids my shoot as I engage the weapon system. The Pylons in my feet anchor me down to the ground, back thrusters kick in to counter the Force of the Boom gun. The weapon roars, tearing threw the air hurtling towards my enemies head, hopefully to tear it off and not to miss.

The Shot 1d20+7 → [7,7] = (14) Link
Attack Roll and bonuses: 7, +2 laser targeting, +2 with boomgun/railgun/cannon, +1 weapon systems, and +2 snipe
Final Attack Roll: 14
Attack Damage: 3d6 → [6,6,4] = (16)x10 = 160 MDC Link
Cost of attack: 3 attack
Attacks left in round: 4
Effects of Attack: Everyone within 200 ft suffers -8 to initiative and -3 to parry/dodge for 2d4 minutes or 1d4 for anyone with with environmental armor, sound dampening augments, or in light M.D. vehicle or body armor.

Head — 290
Hands (2) — 100 each
Arms (2) — 270 each
Main Body — 672
Legs (2) — 450 each

Anamtiene
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Rond 2 Begins - Initiatives

Post  Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:33 pm

CS Initiatives: Link
Dog Boy 1 [10,1] = (11)
Dog Boy 2 [4,1] = (5)
Dog Boy 3[6,1] = (7)
Psi-Stalker [9,1] = (10)
Grunt 1 [18,1] = (19)
Grunt 2 [7,1] = (8.)
CS Borg [20,1] = (21)

Battle Order:
CS Borg, Grunt 1, Siphon, Axen, Nightsbane, DB 1, Psi-Stalker,Grunt 2, DB 3, DB 2

(Other team members can join in for the round if they post, but will loose the # of turns that they did not post for.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Coalition Attacks

Post  Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:43 pm

CS Striker Cyborg Initiative=21, 5 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+7 → [16,7] = (23)
Final Attack Roll: 23 Link
Attack Damage: 6d6+6 → [5,3,1,6,1,1,6] = (23) MDC Link
Attacks left in round: 4

(CS Grunt 1) Initiative=19, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+1 → [12,1] = (13)
Final Attack Roll: 13 Link
Attack Damage: 6d6 → [6,1,2,5,4,3] = (21) MDC Link

(Dog Boy 1) Initiative=11, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+4 → [5,4] = (9)
Final Attack Roll: 9 Link
Attack Damage: 2d6 → [1,6] = (7) MDC Link
Attacks left in round: 2

(Psi-Stalker) Initiative=10, 5 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+3 → [6,3] = (9)
Attack Damage: 2d6 → [6,1] = (7) Link

(CS Grunt 2) Initiative=8, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+1 → [4,1] = (5)
Final Attack Roll: 5 Link
Attack Damage: Miss

(Dog Boy 3) Initiative=7, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+1 → [10,1] = (11)
Final Attack Roll: 11 Link
Attack Damage: 6d6 → [2,2,5,2,4,1] = (16) MDC Link

(Dog Boy 2) Initiative=5, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+1 → [20,1] = (21)
Final Attack Roll: 21 Critical Hit Link
Attack Damage: 6d6 → [2,5,5,4,1,4] = (21) x 2 = 42 MDC Link
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Round 2 Combat Results

Post  Admin Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 am

Emboldened by his successful hit on Malloy, the Coalition Borg takes aim again and shoots a particle beam at Malloy, scoring a solid hit for 23 MD. The remaining grunts see the Cyber Knight in the midst of the Dog Pack, with a large sphinx above the Dog Packs heads. One of the grunts takes aim at the sphinx and unleashes a burst of fire from his C-12 laser rifle, doing a measly 21 MD.

As the Spider Skull-Walker turns its head again and fires its rail gun at the CS Borg, Nightsbane receives a message from Siphon Frost to aim for the Borgs head, preferably the forehead with an explanation to come later. The rail gun zeroes in on the CS Borg's head, but barely manages to dent it for only 6 MD.

Seeing that the Psi-Stalker's armor is severly damaged, Axen casts a firebolt, which engulfs the Psi-Stalker and reduces his body to a pile of ashes.

Nightsbane receives the message and begins his heroic inner monologue. "Getting my shot ready I level my BOOM Gun at the head of the cyborg. I recalled all the memories of shooting Womp rats with my rifle from when I was younger. I aim carefully, taking a little extra time to make it perfect before squeezing off a sonic shot. The lights show green, the on-board targeting system aids my shoot as I engage the weapon system. The Pylons in my feet anchor me down to the ground, back thrusters kick in to counter the Force of the Boom gun. The weapon roars, tearing threw the air hurtling towards my enemies head, hopefully to tear it off and not to miss."
The Boom Gun's flechette pounds into the Coalition Borg's head, obliterating it in a shower of metal and grey matter.

The first Dog Boy, continues to aim and fire at Teron. His shot barely hits Teron's body armor for a mere 7 MD. The second grunt joins the CS Borg shooting at Malloy, but misses as metal and brain matter from the now deceased Borg splatter across his armor. The two remaining Dog Boys both turn towards the sudden appearance of the sphinx and shoot off blasts of laser fire at close range. Axen tries to dodge the incoming fire, but can not evade the shots at such close range. He takes a total of 37 MD from the hail of laser fire.

Results so far:

CS Borg - Decapitated
psi-Stalker - Ashes
Grunt 1 - Alive
Grunt 2 - Alive
Dog Boy 1 - Alive
Dog Boy 2 - Alive
Dog Boy 3 - Alive

Axen takes 58 MD damage!!!
Malloy takes 23 MD damage.
Teron take a mere 7 MD damage.
Everyone else is unscathed so far this round.

Time to post your next combat moves.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Siphon

Post  Frost Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:54 pm

(Siphon) for initiative (17)/ 5 attacks/round

Seeing that these guys are starting to die off i'm going to place a TK Force Field over a dog boy that isn't engaged directly and make it a little wider than the said dog boy as I try to intimidate the troops again now that their leaders are down through the spider skull-walker speakers
TK Force Field Trap: N/A [dog boy is not aware no saving throw]
TK Force Field str: 25 M.D.C.
Intimidation skill: 70%
Intimidation Roll: 77% Link
Attack Roll and bonuses: N/A
Cost of attack: 30 I.S.P.

Body Armor: Dead Boy (town version) (movement -5%)
MDC by Location: Body:39, Head: 35, Legs: 30 ea, Arms: 16 ea
Frost
Frost

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty erebus

Post  Anamtiene Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:38 pm

erebus goes to atk the dog boy1 and makes sure the dog boy1 in between myself and the grunts so that i have cover from the grunts i atk dog boy1's laser rifle.
Attack Roll w/ Bonuses: 1d20+2 → [6,2] = (Cool
Final Attack Roll: 8
Attack Damage: 2d6 → [4,1] = (5) MD Link
Attacks left per round: 5

Anamtiene
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Axen's Move

Post  Finn Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Dog Boy 2 is getting a Firebolt shoved up his nose.
Attack Roll and bonuses: 3, +4 to strike
1d20=3
Final Attack Roll: 7
Attack Damage: 13 4d6=13
Cost of attack: 7 PPE
Parry/Dodge: 1+3=4 1d20=3

Body Armor: None
MDC by Location: Body:210

Finn

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Josh's Move

Post  Anamtiene Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Josh moves quickly to cover Teron and (Ashley) by positioning himself in front of him. Then Josh fires off a blast from his concealed arm laser.

1D10 +2 = 12
Laser damage 7md
Effects of Attack:Kill nearest DogBoy

Head — 290
Hands (2) — 100 each
Arms (2) — 270 each
Main Body — 672
Legs (2) — 450 each

Anamtiene
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Teron

Post  Anamtiene Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Initiative roll: 4
Takes cover behind the Glitter boy, then fires a burst shot at the enemy closest to him, hiding mostly behind the GB.

Attack Roll: 14
Damage of rifle: 22md = 6d6md

Attacks used: 1
current amount of attacks: 3/4
Hp: 14
SDC: 42
MD Armor: ???

Anamtiene
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Jim Malloy

Post  Anamtiene Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Initiative: 5

Jim bellows as he hefts his p-Cannon up and lets it rip at the grunt with no fields of energy around it.
Attack: 1d20 +2wp+3 aim =14
Damage:24
attack left 2/2
Armor:?

Anamtiene
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Round 2, 2nd Actions

Post  Admin Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 pm

(CS Grunt 1) Initiative=19, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+5 → [15,5] = (20)
Final Attack Roll: 20 Link
Cost of attack: 3 attacks

(Dog Boy 1) Initiative=11, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+1 → [7,1] = (Cool
Final Attack Roll: 8 Link
Attack Damage: 6d6 → [2,2,4,3,5,6] = (22) MDC Link

(CS Grunt 2) Initiative=8, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+5 → [18,3] = (21)
Final Attack Roll: 21 Critical Hit Link
Attack Damage: 2d6 → [4,5] = (9) x2 = 18 MDC Link

(Dog Boy 3) Initiative=7, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+1 → [8,1] = (9)
Attack Damage: 6d6 → [6,1,1,1,6,3] = (18) MDC Link

(Dog Boy 2) Initiative=5, 4 attacks/round
Attack Roll and bonuses: 1d20+1 → [1,1] = (2)
Final Attack Roll: 2 Link
Attack Damage: Miss

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Battle Map

Post  Admin Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Because of some questions Timothy had about people's locations, I've made this rough map. The distance between Nightsbane and the Skull-Walker is about 5000ft, the distance between Teron and the Dog Pack is about 1500ft.

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Battle11
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Seeing that the Spider Skull-Walker had shot at the now deceased Coalition Borg, the first Grunt, turns towards the Skull-Walker and sees an unfamiliar form sitting against the Spider Skull-Walker. His onboard computer recognition software identifies the figure as a non-friendly. He shouts to his comrade "The Walker's been compromised, take out that psychic at its feet!" He then raises his rifle, takes aim and scores a hit on Siphon's head for 7 MD. As the grunt is firing upon him, Siphon tries to intimidate the Coalition forces again, but the shock of the laser fire to his head makes the message come out garbled. The shot does not however break him out of his coma-like trance.

Axen casts a bolt of fire at the middle Dog Boy, but it misses him, only to create a large fire between the Dog Boy and Teron. Josh moves quickly to cover Teron and (Ashley) by positioning himself in front of him. Then Josh fires off a blast from his concealed arm laser at the middle Dog Boy, through the flames for 7 MD. The Dog Boy nearest Erebus, unleashes a point blank blast of laser fire into Erebus' chest, doing a massive 22 MD to the Cyber Knight. The second Coalition Grunt also turns to fire upon the supine form of Siphon Frost, taking careful aim and landing a critical hit of 21 MD to Siphon's head, knocking him to the ground. The Dog Boy to the furthest right, lets loose another blast from his laser rifle into Axen, dealing a scorching 18 MD to Axen's hide. The middle Dog Boy also tries to fire a blast from his laser rifle into Axen, but the sudden wash of flames behind him cause his shot to go wide and miss.

Coming back from his flashbacks of yelling Coalition officers and his terriied flight from Chi-Town, Jim Malloy bellow out in rage, raises his particle beam rifle, and shoots the first grunt for a solid 24 MD in the Grunts back. Teron also finally gets a hold on himself, takes cover behind the Glitter boy, then fires a burst shot at the middle Dog Boy, hiding mostly behind his friend Nightsbane. His blast does 22 MD the Dog Boy's armor, destroying what was left of its chest plate and killing it.

After a long struggle within himself as to the rightness of his acctions, spurred on by the blast of laser fire at his chest, Erebus slashes out at the first Dog Boy's laser rifle as he runs past it, putting the Dog Boy between himself and the Coalition Grunts. His psi-sword neatly cleaves through the Dog Boy's rifle, making it completely unusable.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Coalition Invasion Part 1 continued... Empty Armor results

Post  Admin Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:45 pm

It looks like some people haven't been keeping track of their armor's MDC, so I'm listing everyone's MDC by location. Keep in mind that I have all of your armor and enemies armor status in a spread sheet and update it as I make the results posts. I am also going to list the visible status of the Coalition Forces. No exact numbers, but you'll know who is most damaged.

Name:Siphon Frost
MDC-Main 39
MDC-Head 7
MDC Arms 15ea
MDC Legs 24ea

Name:Axen
MDC-Main 250

Name:Joshua Nightsbane
MDC-Main 672
MDC-Head 290
MDC Arms 270ea
MDC Legs 450ea
MDC Hands 100ea
MDC Boom Gun 175

Name:Teron
MDC-Main 39
MDC-Head 35
MDC Arms 15ea
MDC Legs 24ea

Name:(Ashley)
MDC-Main 50
MDC-Head 35
MDC Arms 15ea
MDC Legs 24ea

Name:Jim Malloy (Body Armor/ Cyborg Body)
MDC-Main 180/191
MDC-Head 30/60
MDC Arms 60ea/60ea
MDC Legs 38ea/47ea

Name:Erebus (Body Armor/Cyber Armor)
MDC-Main 23/50
MDC-Head 50/0
MDC Arms 30ea/10ea
MDC Legs 50ea/15ea
MDC Back *Main Body*/15

Coalition Forces:
CS Borg: Dead
Grunt 1: Somewhat damaged
Grunt 2: Unscathed
Grunt 3: Dead
Psi-Stalker: Dead
Dog Boy 1: Somewhat damaged
Dog Boy 2: Dead
Dog Boy 3: Unscathed
Spider Skull-Walker: Damaged but structurally sound
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next